Pages


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bacteria Infection????

Well it has been a week, today, since I went to the ENT's office in Knoxville. There is no change in the appearance on the inside of my mouth. The left half of my mouth is still covered in red and white patches. I called yesterday to get the results of the swab test and the nurse called back to say I have thrush and also a bacteria infection. She called in more medicine to treat the bacteria infection, which I started taking tonight. I am still sceptical of the diagnosis...I guess we will see in a few days if there is any improvement.

1 comment:

Karen Crabtree said...

Debbie,
I know it scares you when your mouth gets sore for any reason. I can see why it would. Hopefully your medicine will heal it up soon. Take care!
Love,
Karen