Pages


Monday, June 1, 2009

7:30 am

One of the Doctors just called Wendell to check on me and tell us what time we needed to be there in the morning. I have to be there @ 6:00am, my surgery is scheduled to start @ 7:30 am.

It is 1:15 pm here now, so I only have 10 hours and 45 minutes to eat everything in sight!!!! (I am not allowed to eat after midnight). I have just, over the past two weeks, got to the place where I can eat most foods. I made Wendell take me to Gondelier Saturday, for the first time since my surgery, so I could eat my favorite pizza and bread sticks. Boy was it good!!!! I have also recently ate a steak, cut in tiny pieces, but great!!! I don't know how long it will be before I can eat solid food again, I have a feeling about the time I am able I will have to start radiation!!! Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about gaining weight for awhile. After today of course!!!hehe!!!! Got to go...... Hershey's Is Calling......and Mayfield Ice Cream Is On The Other Line!!!!hehehe!!!!

No comments: