Pages


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Third PET Scan

I just got through drinking what seems like a five gallon bucket of "contrast" in preperation for my PET Scan scheduled for tomorrow morning. This will be my third one, it has been a little more than nine months since my treatments ended!!! Yeah!!! Dr. Boppanna says the first year is critical. I have to admit I get a little uneasy at these times, I wonder if it will ever get easier or if I will always feel this way. Thankfully I go Friday morning to get the results. I'll let you know what happens!!!

2 comments:

Teresa Buck said...

I am praying for good results from your test.

We hope to see you and your family at the Buck Reunion on Sunday.

Debbie said...

Thanks Teresa!!! If all goes well we are planning on being there. I am looking forward to seeing you and your family!!! Thank you for the prayers!!!