Pages


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bachelarque & Graduation

After our trip to South Carolina, the store graduation party, Jean's 70th Birthday party, we then had Bachelarque on Friday and graduation ceremonies on Saturday, May 20th and 21st, 2011. As I have said in my previous posts, I am having problems downloading pictures to my blog, so these are in no certain order!!!!




Two Special Graduates, Aaron Kilby, Me, and Dylan!!!




Punky, Me, Kiah, Wendell, Stephanie and Michael.





Punky, Me, Kiah, And Stephanie.



Kiah Receiving Her Diploma From Terry Armes. Mrs. Diane Smith, Oakdale School Principal and Fred Snow, Oakdale School's Assistant Principal.


More Special Grads!!! Dylan, Kiah and Blake Redmon.





Aaron Kilby, Mikiah And Dylan Cox.





Punky and another one of my favorite Grads, Tee Stienmetz.





My Favorite Grad and her sister!!! Punky and Mikiah!!!


I have no babies left!!! They have all graduated!!! I NEED A GRAND BABY!!!!!


People keep asking me if I am sad to see my last child graduate and the answer is no, not at all. I can honestly say I have enjoyed every stage of my kids lives. I just see this as moving on to another new stage, that I know will be just as enjoyable as all the past "stages". I love being a Mom and all the joy that comes with that blessed position!!! I was telling someone the other day that I played with baby dolls until I was about 12 years old!!! My big dream for my life was to be a wife and Mother. God has truly blessed me!!! I've made a lot of mistakes along the way that if I could go back I would change and do them differently, but I wouldn't change being a Mom to my four + one, for any career in this world!!!! I did, however, think Wendell and I were going to "loose it" when the graduates started marching in. All I could do was quietly praise God for letting me live to see my last child graduate from High School. Two years ago it was a little "iffy"!!!! I praise God for His marvelous Grace and Mercy in my undeserving life!!!!! One of the boys, in Kiah's class, Mother was diagnosed with cancer right after I was, and she passed away a few months later. He was valedictorian of the class. It breaks my heart to know how he would have gave anything to have had her there. I know if at all possible she was looking down proud as punch!!!! I don't know why God has allowed me to continue my walk down here but I sure am glad He has!!!!

















1 comment:

Karen Crabtree said...

Congratulations Kiah!!
Love,
Karen