Pages


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Been a while

This is Wendell and it has been a while since I have blogged only because my wife has had so much to say. Today she hasn't felt that well and I knew she had not blogged so I thought I would jot a line or two.

I want to let everyone know how much we appreciate your thoughts and prayers for our family during this time. Without the support of our friends, I am not sure how strong we could be. The encouragement you have given us along with the grace and mercy of God being manifest in our lives, gives us the strength to go another day. We love you all and thank you for everything.

Please pray as we begin our treatments tomorrow at 3:15 p.m.

2 comments:

Scott and Kristan said...

We are praying that all goes well tomorrow.

J. Bolivar Shagnasty said...

Need me and Punky to come keep you company in the waiting room??? *evil laughs*