Wednesday, October 21, 2009
We arrived back home in TN. Sunday night. The home health nurse came Monday and taught Wendell how to administer my antibiotics, I will be taking for the next ten days. My neck is starting to get stiff again and I am wondering if the infection is starting up again. I have an appointment in Nashville with Dr. Netterville tomorrow. I am anxious for this appointment. I have been feeling pretty rough and am in the hopes he will be able to get me on the mend again. I'm just not convinced this infection is still under control. I cancelled the appointment for the feeding tube that was scheduled for yesterday. I am waiting to see what Dr. Netterville thinks on the matter. I have been able to eat a little better lately and think I might not have to have it after all. I am really concerned over this infection, since being discharged from the hospital, I don't feel as if I am getting any better. I actually feel as if I am getting worse. I guess I will find out tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers.