Pages


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So much to say...To much pain meds. to say it all now

I have so much to say, but I am still on alot of pain medications. I am awake one second and asleep the next, hope I don't drop the computer. :(
For now, I will just say, the pain is something I could not have imagined but it is getting a tiny bit better each day. We have an appointment with the prosthodentist tomorrow at 2:00 in Brentwood, near Nashville. Hopefully he can help with some of the pain!
I know in my drug induced state I have not fully processed all that has taken place in the last 8 days but God's Grace Has Been Sufficient. Thank you for your prayers for me I have truley felt the power of people praying for me. I want to tell you of these but can't hold out any longer. So for now I just say Thank You.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

God bless you, Debbie. All these testimonies of God's grace have been a blessing. Praying for your continued recovery. Keep hanging in there.

Misty said...

Debbie,
I have been praying for you all along, and I am so glad that you are doing so well!! It was a rough week last week for all of us, but we made it through, I hope you feel better soon, I check your blog everyday to keep up.....love you guys, Misty