Pages


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Vanderbilt Tomarrow

Wendell, Steph, and I will be heading to Vanderbilt tomorrow at 12:00. My appointment is at 4:00 central time, 5:00 our time. This will be my first appointment with Dr. Netterville, we are unsure if he will schedule surgery or if he will schedule more tests first. So, for all who our praying for me please stay tuned.....we will be updating here as soon as we know whats going on!

We can't say enough about what great friends we have. It is such a blessing to know that while we are away our girls are totally taken care of, (not just taken care of but spoiled rotten too!!!!)With everything we will have going on, we will not have to spend one minute worrying over their well being or contentment. They love you all and so do we!!! Thanks so much for all you do for us!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Debbie,
Got this email from Donna and she wanted me to pass this on to you.
"Hi Teresa I have been reading the blog for Debbie. and keeping her in prayer I see that March 2nd is the big day my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I have tried to sign on to write something to her but was blocked. Could you let her know that I wish her well and that I have asked for prayer for her from some of my close friends. God Bless, Donna